- This gift hamper includes handcrafted Copper & Brass essentials for the festive season.
- This gift hamper is perfect to infuse rituals with a deeper sense of devotion and connection with the divine.
- The Diwali gift hamper consists of a pure copper handcrafted tealight holder and a flower-shaped brass diya.
- Hand-etched with delicate 'raindrop' patterns, this tealight holder warms up every space.
- For the complete festive experience, the hamper consists of nourishing almonds.
- The products are protected with a lacquer coat to prevent oxidation.
- The hamper is packed in a gift box & decorated with a ribbon on top- ready for gifting purposes.
- Gift your loved ones on festivals, weddings and add a touch of tradition to pooja/prayer meetings.
- Material: Copper & Brass
- Copper tealight holder: 12 cm (d) x 4.3 cm (h) | 4.75 (d) x 1.7 (h) inch
- Brass diya: 8.9 cm (d) x 2.54 cm (h) | 3.5 (d) x 1 inch
- Almond Pouch: 80g
- Box: 21 cm (l) x 21 cm (b) x 6.35 cm (h)
- 1 x Copper tealight holder
- 1 x Brass diya
- 1 x Almonds pouch
Care and Handling
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth. Do not wash lacquered products with detergent/soaps.
- Copper and brass oxidise on exposure to the atmosphere. In time, your copper/brass products may darken and begin to acquire a patina. Your product needs daily care to prevent oxidation. It should be washed with a soft cloth and a metal cleaning agent like Pitambari, lime & salt, or vinegar & salt or tamarind. Wipe dry immediately or else water residues will leave stains. Sometimes water causes dark spots to occur on copper/brass. To remove, apply tamarind or vinegar or lime concentrate and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with clean water.