- This gift box includes handcrafted Copper and Brass Diwali decor.
- The radiant copper tealight holder called 'Circle of Light' is set to illuminate your home with the warm glow of tradition.
- The hamper includes 2 diyas crafted in the finest of brass, hand-etched with delicate 'raindrop' patterns.
- The mesmerising fragrance of potpourri, packed in a pure cotton pouch will fill your home with divinity and positivity.
- The copper tealight holder is protected with a lacquer coat to prevent oxidation.
- The hamper is packed in a gift box & decorated with a ribbon on top- ready for gifting purposes.
- Gift your loved ones on festivals, weddings and add a touch of tradition to pooja/prayer meetings.
- Material: Copper & Brass
- Copper Tealight Holder: 11.43 m (d) x 2.54 cm (h) | 7.5 (d) x 1 (h) inch
- Brass Diyas: 6.35 cm (d) x 2.54 cm (h) | 2.5 (d) x 1 (h) inch
- Box: 21 cm (l) x 21 cm (b) x 6.35 cm (h)
- 1 x Copper tealight holder
- 2 x Brass diyas
- 1 x Aroma pouch
Care and Handling
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth. Do not wash lacquered products with detergent/soaps.
- Copper and brass oxidise on exposure to the atmosphere. In time, your copper/brass products may darken and begin to acquire a patina. Your product needs daily care to prevent oxidation. It should be washed with a soft cloth and a metal cleaning agent like Pitambari, lime & salt, or vinegar & salt or tamarind. Wipe dry immediately or else water residues will leave stains. Sometimes water causes dark spots to occur on copper/brass. To remove, apply tamarind or vinegar or lime concentrate and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with clean water.