- Treat yourself to a dose of rich indulgence with a steaming cup of tea that is made with the pure whole flowers of Chamomile.
- Taste notes are balmy, warm and soothing.
- This cup of tea will keep you longing for more, get it today!
- Caffeine Content: Zero
- Origin Of Tea: Uttarakhand
- Weight: 100 grams (50 cups)
Ingredients: Pure whole flowers of Chamomile
- Health Benefits:
- Best known as a therapeutic cure for insomnia, Chamomile tea will soon become your favourite bedtime brew!
- Known to calm your colds and cramps, this healing tea boosts your nervous system.
- The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties can be very effective in treating colds and other infections, clearing skin irritations, and healing wounds.
Serving Suggestions & Storage
- You will find brewing instructions on the package.
- This tea is best when served warm.
- Best served warm with half a teaspoon of honey. You may also have it without any sweeteners, but never with milk.
- This tea is great for soothing sips through the day or at bedtime.
- Pairs well with a good book. We sipped ours with a Ruskin Bond.
- All the teas, can be re-brewed. Just add hot water and steep for longer than the first cup.
- Store in the foil pouch in the tea tin or transfer to an airtight container, kept in cool dark place.
- If storing in the refrigerator/ freezer, pack in small completely airtight packets or jars. Before use, wait for the tea to reach room temperature to prevent any condensation.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like