Why you will love this DIY Kit
- Perfect for beginners - Don't worry if you're new to Shibori tie and dye, because the kit includes easy to follow instructions.
- All-inclusive - With this kit, you have everything you need to give your old, boring clothes a funky makeover.
- DIY Fashion - Turn into your personal stylist with this DIY kit and revamp your clothes.
- Great for bonding - Have a fun and messy session with your loved ones and become amateur designers!
- Customizable - You can cater to your fashion needs by choosing the kind of apparel and the three colors included in the kit.
- Ideal for gifting - You can gift the final products to your family and friends on special occasions.
Your DIY Kit Contains
- 2 dye colours (customizable)
- Tying Materials
- T-Shirt (customizable size)
- Squeezy bottles
- Dye Fixer
- Spread Sheet
- Tissue Papers
Care and Handling
- Wearing gloves while dyeing is mandatory.
- The kit contains sufficient dyes to dye 4 T-Shirts.
- The dyes can be used as cold-water dyes, hot water dyes, and ice dyes.
- Works best to create Tie Dye patterns, Plain Dye, Ombre Dye, Squeezy bottle dye, and more.
- Can be used to dye on any natural fabric i.e., Cotton, Linen, Hemp, etc.
- All the materials are safe and very easy to use for all age groups.
- All products have been tested and have excellent colour fastness, sun fastness, and washing fastness.
About Shibori: Shibori is a Japanese tie and dye technique. It is derived from the Japanese root "shiboru", which means "to wring, squeeze or press". The earliest known evidence of Shibori dates back to the 8th century. The artform has different techniques and methods. These are chosen according to the cloth or fabric that is being dyed.