- Bring home light, warmth and brightness with these copper tealights!
- The design is inspired by one of India’s most loved mithais or sweet treats, the kaju katli.
- The tealight has been made using the traditional sheet metal work technique and spun by hand.
- To use, place a tealight candle in the middle of the holder.
- They are perfect for festivals, special occasions, romantic dinners or to just light up your home on a cozy evening.
- The copper product adds richness to your decor and is a perfect souvenir as well.
- Start prepping for the festive season and get these today!
- Material: Copper with a lacquered coat
- Dimensions: 4.75'' (D) x 2'' (H)
- 1 x Copper tealight
Care & Handling
- The lacquered products may darken and the copper will begin to acquire a patina as it ages.
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth.
- Never wash your lacquered products.
- Pitambari, lime & salt, or vinegar & salt or tamarind can be used as cleaning agents.
- Wipe dry immediately.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like