- This set consisting of bowl, spoon and fork, is handmade by rural artisans in Kerala, who use all-natural processes to create them.
- Made of coconut shell and coconut wood, this elegant set is sturdy, durable, and will not crack or break if dropped.
- Each product is uniquely created based on the natural grain, individual markings, colour, and texture of the wood.
- Add this sustainable set of kitchenware to your collection today!
- Material: Coconut shell, Coconut wood.
- Dimensions: 14 cm (D) x 10 cm (B)
- Bowl Capacity: 900 ml
- 1 x Serving Spoon
- 1 x Fork
- 1 x Jumbo Bowl
Care & Handling
- Handwash with soapy water after each use.
- Rehydrate with coconut oil to restore shine after every ten uses.
- Coconut cups, teacups, cooking spoons, etc. can be used for hot drinks, and for cooking hot food respectively.
- Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Do not use in microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
- Towel dry, and store in a cool, dry place.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like