Why you will love this kit!
- All inclusive: The kit has everything you need to add quirky prints to a pure cotton toran or door bunting.
- Perfect for beginners: Anyone, young or old can use the kit, as the blocks are extremely easy to handle.
- Reusable tools: The hand-carved blocks are made from high-quality wood for multiple use.
- Festive themed blocks: The handcarved blocks are in the shape of flowers & diyas.
- Safe & organic paints: These paints are skin-friendly and safe for children.
- Sustainable decor: Reuse and recycle your old bed sheets, pillow covers and table cloths instead of discarding them.
- Fun activity: Turn this into a bonding activity with your child!
- Get More Colours: You can mix the primary colors to create green, orange, and purple. Add white to red for pink!
- Easy To Do: With the step-by-step tutorial video, this kit will be easy & fun for children.
- Material: Cotton Cloth, Wooden Tapi
- Dimensions: Total Width - 36 inch (91.5 cm) | Height - 21 cm | Band - 6.5 cm | Petal - 5.7 cm
- Dimensions of Box: 20.4 cm (l) x 20.4 cm (b) x 5 cm (h)
- Ready-to-use set of 6 colours (red, blue, yellow, black, red and white)
- 1 x Tray
- 1 x Wooden piece/ tapi
- 2 x Wooden Blocks
- 5 x Cloth Pieces (one for each color)
- 3 x Bookmarks
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Cloth Toran/ door bunting
Care and Handling
- Let the fabric dry after printing. It will take around 15 mins.
- Iron on the reverse side, after it dries. Wash the fabric only after 24 hours.
- Hand wash is recommended or dry cleaning for the first time.
- Hang the torans in dry areas away from direct rain or moisture.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.