- An ode to the great churning of the ocean from Indian mythology - the fabled Samudra Manthan, this set comprises of 4 alluring porcelain diyas.
- Handcrafted with tranquil motifs that take inspiration from the ratnas or the marvellous treasures that emerged from the churning, each diya celebrates a deep sense of collective culture and heritage, and is a re-imagination of the beginning of all things wonderful!
- Each diya is accentuated with a sublime gold-plated hem that elicits an air of subtle elegance.
- The diyas are handcrafted using high-quality porcelain and long-lasting paints.
- These diyas are light-weight, easy to maintain and clean.
- Ideal festive gift, wedding gift and makes a lovely wedding favour/souvenir.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 9.6 cm (l) x 8.1 cm (b) x 2.7 cm (h)
- 4 x Diyas
Care and Handling
- Clean each diya well with a paper towel to remove any grime and then immerse in warm water. After allowing it to soak for about 10-15 minutes, use a soft scrubber and liquid detergent to gently wash the diyas. Once all the diyas are washed, wipe with a soft fabric cloth and store away safely to use another day.
- Do not scrub hard. Do not use a metallic or rough scrubber. Do not scrub the golden edge of the diyas. Keep these out of reach of children and pets to maintain its fragility.
- Take care while lighting the diyas; do not light directly on or near an inflammable surface, place away from the direction of wind and any flowy drapery, and do not leave the flame unattended.