- All lamps are carefully handcrafted by artisans at Olie, with Matka Cotton Fabric. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The lampshades are made with high quality frames, with higher grade metal.
- Since the fabric used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and don’t expose to direct sunlight – color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Lampshades are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All lamps are shipped without any bulbs.
This beautiful table lamp by Olie is inspired by the Indian festival of Holi. It's unique colours and design reflects the Indian love for bright contrasts blended with a contemporary colour block design. It brings instant cheer and style to a space and is beautiful during the day and at night when it lights up. Available in a wide range of colorful Matka Cotton fabrics by Olie.