- Your stationery needs to be as fashionable as the rest of your outfit. These Madhubani Painted journals can be carried everyday with ethnic wear, Indo-Western or western casuals.
- Make this spiral journal by Tamarind Tree, your accessory of the day complimenting your business casuals or your denim-with-white-shirt look
- Great for To-Do lists, your personal thoughts, memories, aspirations or any note-taking at work or in school
- If you fancy doodling, select the plain sheets. If you are an organized note-taker, go for the ruled sheets
- Makes a fun and thoughtful customized gift for your near and dear ones who love hand made
- Stash it in your tote while you're on-the-go. Flaunt it in your hand in the class or at that important meeting
- Needless to say, keep away from water!
If there were ever a “Best Dressed” list for journals, this one would totally top it. Embrace the gorgeous colors and fun patterns of Madhubani inspired designs handpainted on the cover of this spiral journal. Available in plain or ruled sheets, this journal is perfect for capturing your aspirations, creative ideas, to-do list and random thoughts. There's almost no better way to carry around a Madhubani painting. Hand-painted by Madhubani Artist, Shamli Das, Tamarind Tree.