- All designs on the handmade bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All bags are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- This tote is also perfect if you are looking for handmade gifts for her
- Each handmade bag comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep in breathable pouches.
- These handmade bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
Add some cheer to your holdall tote with hand-drawn bright colored designs. Outfitted with 2 handles for comfort & 2 compartments to keep laptop in one & more fun things in the other, this tote is both a weekend accomplice and a work carry-all.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to handmade bags by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
tags: handcrafted, natural leather, genuine leather, tholu bommalata, hand-painted
Photo Credits: Photography by Zwende | Handcrafting and Location Credits: Studio Moya workshop