- Wear it with a formal jumpsuit and keep your accessories minimal for that sweet head turning impact.
- All designs on the bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All bags are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each bag comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep in breathable pouches.
- Bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
Colorful passion flowers and dancing peacocks on this chic round bag spell out style like no other. One spacious compartment, a zipped pocket and an elastic pocket make this bag perfect to carry all your essentials for any special occasion.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to handmade bags by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
tags: handcrafted, natural leather, genuine leather, tholu bommalata, hand-painted
Photo Credits: Photography by Zwende | Handcrafting and Location Credits: Studio Moya workshop