- Use it as a sling with the strap on, or a clutch with the strap off!
- Pair it with your everyday outfit to add an instant whim to your everyday look.
- All designs on the bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All bags are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each bag comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep in breathable pouches.
- Bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
To look good while doing nothing, a girl has to rely on her staples. Pick this delightfully dainty brown leather clutch as your go-to accessory for a distinguished touch to your everyday outfit. The bright floral pattern inspired from the Tholu Bommalata art form livens up any outfit with ease.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to bags by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
tags: handcrafted, genuine leather, natural leather, tholu bommalata, hand-painted
Photo Credits: Photography by Zwende | Handcrafting and Location Credits: Studio Moya workshop
- summary Review by Shivani Jha
- summary Review by Ariana