- Use it as a sling with the strap on, or a clutch with the strap off!
- Opt for a pair of culottes, dressy flats and a trendy top to make an unforgettable entrance.
- All designs on the bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All bags are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each bag comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep in breathable pouches.
- Bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
A divine sling bag with a fish motif depicted in the traditional art form of Madhubani and an assortment of eclectic colors.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to bags by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
Photo Credits: Photography by Zwende | Handcrafting and Location Credits: Studio Moya workshop
- summary Review by Shivani Jha
- summary Review by Ariana
- summary Review by Saniya
I even had the privilege of customising my sling according to my taste and it came out to be so beautiful ❤️ ❤️.
This sling clutch has ample of space to keep all your important cards and documents with you.It has sufficient space to keep cash, including a back side pocket to keep your mobile. I use it both as a cross body and as a clutch – it is so versatile with its removable and adjustable strap. The radiant design definitely attracts the crowd and makes you a showstopper (Posted on 8/9/2018)