You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All designs on the handcrafted wallets are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All wallets are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each handcrafted wallet comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep these handcrafted wallets in breathable pouches.
- These handcrafted wallets are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact of these handmade accessories with water.
Sleek and spacious, this handcrafted classic flap wallet is a quintessential accessory for all on-the-go women. Available in vibrant colored genuine leather, accentuated with Madhubani designs adapted in Tholu Bommalata technique by Studio Moya.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to handmade bags,wallets & fashion accessories by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
Haven't tried customization yet?
Don’t Worry - What you see is what you get!
To let you experience 'Zwende customization' to its fullest, we have a 'no holds barred' 365 day return policy.*
For any major design variation and/or manufacturing defect, it’s a no-questions-asked return policy. For all other cases where the product doesn’t match your expectations, all we want is detailed feedback and a candid conversation.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity!
*All items to be returned in unused condition, and in the original packaging only.