You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All diffusers are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Craftizen, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The frame holding the aromatic liquid is based on the Bastar Metal Craft. The artwork is stuck on heat resistance glass.
- Since the leather used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions: the leather stiffens in extreme heat, and softens at very lower temperatures. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and don’t expose to direct sunlight – color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Diffuser are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All diffusers, available at Zwende, are shipped with two tea-lights.
Write Your Own Review
Handcrafted by artisans
Cash on Delivery on all orders
Free Shipping in India
365 Return or Remake