You have no items in your shopping cart.
- This tote is especially crafted by artisans at Baroque, who have spent a lifetime perfecting their skill.
- The craftsmen at Baroque, are trained to pay attention to every tuck, zip and pocket detail – they sweat the small stuff!
- This bag blends effortless appeal, a focus on functional style and is built to last.
- Water and salt are leather's 2 biggest enemies. The first step is to wipe off wet leather. This single step will add longevity to the leather article
- Remove any dirt, mud or other stains before they dry. Allow the product to air dry naturally.
- Remove salt deposits by sponging with clear water.Allow the product to air dry naturally.
- Keep away from any heat source
- Stains from oil grease can be lifted by grinding blackboard chalk or powder sprinkling the areas and leaving it for 24 hours. Do not rub the powder in. After this, use a leather care brush to remove the powder
- Perfumes, hair spray and your natural body oils are a few things that can discolor or damage leather
Write Your Own Review
Handcrafted by artisans
Cash on Delivery on all orders
Free Shipping in India
365 Return or Remake