- What you will do with the kit: Design your own dancing Thanjavur doll using vibrant acrylic paints.
- Perfect for beginners: Don't fret about how you will paint the doll, because the kit comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual.
- All-inclusive: With everything you need to paint the doll included in the kit, you're all set!
- Bring home tradition: Decorate your home with the ancient tradition of Thanjavur Dancing Dolls that attained the GI tag!
- Unique design: The dolls are bobbleheads that are fun to play with, especially for kids.
- Eco-friendly decor: The doll is made out of papier-mache which makes it a completely sustainable decor option.
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Unpainted Doll (27.9 cm)
- Set of 6 Acrylic Paints
- Set of 2 Brushes
- Instruction Manual
- The dolls originated in the the town of Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu in the 19th century during the regime of Saraboji’s Kingdom.. They are traditionally handmade out of terracotta by skilled artisans. The dolls are used to represent various traditional dance forms like Bharatanatyam, Manipuri, Kathakali and more. Local people of Thanjavur call it “Thanjavur Thalaiyatti Bommai” in Tamil which means bobble head dolls or head shaking dolls.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAll materials included. Engaging experience.
Hey , the DIY kit was amazing and compete with all required materials.
It was a very engaging and satisfying experience to compete the dollVSVinita S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPretty Tanjore Doll
The Tanjore doll is so pretty soon after giving it some colour will share it on gram ✌🏻MAMahita A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLoved it!
I got to create something that brings such joy. This was just beautiful. Thank you for creating something so incredible!PMPrathima M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExtraordinary customer support
The support provided by the team was extraordinary in marking up my queries and sending whatever I asked for. Thank muchAGAmbika G.Verified Buyer