Why you'll love this DIY Kit
- What you will do with the kit: Make a set of stunning fairy lights that will give your home decor a new dimension.
- Perfect for beginners: Don't let the artform of Origami worry you, because the kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions!
- All-inclusive: The kit is inclusive of everything that you will need to make a set of fairy lights using Origami techniques.
- Numerous benefits: Origami is known to improve your problem solving skills, memory, concentration and creatvity. The list is endless!
- Sustainable Decor: Move over plastic decor items and beautify your space with eco-friendly paper fairy lights.
- Perfect for the festive season: These fairy lights will be a unique way to brighte up your home for festivals and special occasions.
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 10 x A4 size translucent sheets
- 30 x square sheets of handmade paper (light colors)
- 1 Folding tool
- 1 Fevicol tube
- 1 Fairy Light
- 10 Wooden clips
- A pair of scissors
- 1 Mechanical pencil
- 1 steel scale
- Instruction Manual
About Origami: Origami is the Japanese craft of folding paper to make two-dimensional and three-dimensional objects. The word origami is derived from two Japanese words - 'oru' which means to fold and 'kami' which means paper. Origami is said to be the perfect mixture of science, technology, mathematics, engineering and art! The art is also very versatile. One can make objects ranging from a crane to a retractable roof. Anything is possible!
Care and Handling
- Keep away from food and liquids.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like