- Want to relish Punjabi 'lassi da glass'? Ditch regular glasses & opt for this copper/brass glassware that has historically been used for lassi & other drinks.
- The glass is handcrafted by Thatheras from the village of Jandiala Guru, Punjab.
- The glass is lacquered which holds it from tarnishing.
- Personalize by adding your name or family name.
- Available in 2 sizes - Small and Large.
- Material: Pure Brass | Copper
- Capacity: 350 ml (Small) | 750 ml (Large)
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 12 cms (Small) | 9 x 9 x 18 cms (Large)
Care and Handling
- Use Pitambari powder and water to clean the product.
- Alternatively, a mix of wheat flour, salt & vinegar or tamarind & salt can be used to clean the product.
- Small black marks and scratches will be present on the glass as copper is used.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as part of the workmanship.