- Explore the timeless art of natural dyeing with this all-inclusive DIY kit!
- This kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions & a video tutorial to help you make your masterpiece!
- Perfect for ages above 9 years, this kit is a delight for children and adults alike.
- Items in this kit are eco-friendly & sustainable and include natural dye paste, organic fabric & more!
- Have an occasion coming up? Gift it to your art lovers friends to make them smile.
- Each kit comes with dyes not only sufficient to learn this handcrafted technique, but also to explore and create more products.
- 30 ml x Madder Red Dye
- 30 ml x Iron Violet Dye
- 30 ml x Kasam Green Dye
- 30 ml x Chebula Black
- 5 gms x Gum powder
- 4 x Icecream Sticks
- 2 x Sponge
- 1 x Organic cotton napkin
- 1 x Practice fabric
- Instruction manual
- Naturally Dyed Pouch
- Instruction Manual
- Video Tutorial
Care & Handling
- Fabric paints work best on any natural fiber like cotton, wool, silk, hemp, jute, linen and many other blended fabrics.
- Fabric paints develop and reveal the true colors only on washing and curing, whereas paints for paper and canvas show their colors on application itself and cannot be washed.
- For paper/ canvas /wood paints, you can use brushes, for fabric painting- some pressure is needed sometimes as the penetration should be seen on the other side, so we recommend sponge brushes.
- Keep the colors airtight as these are natural and can get oxidized and fermented. Always shake the bottle before use. Normal shelf life if kept in a cool dry place is 6 to 8 months.
- If it is in a very thin consistency for your use, learn and apply the use of gum powder in the tutorial video.
- Please wash natural dyed fabric with pH neutral soap.
- If using your own fabric, check if its is ready to take dye by dropping few drops of water. If it gets absorbed within 5 seconds, it is. If not, please scour your fabric by boiling it with detergent powder for 15-20 minutes.