- Explore the timeless art of natural dyeing with this all-inclusive DIY kit!
- This kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions & a video tutorial to help you make your masterpiece!
- Perfect for ages above 9 years, this kit is a delight for children and adults alike.
- Items in this kit are eco-friendly & sustainable and include natural dye paste, organic fabric & more!
- Have an occasion coming up? Gift it to your art lovers friends to make them smile.
- Each kit comes with dyes not only sufficient to learn this handcrafted technique, but also to explore and create more products.
- 30 ml x Resist powder
- Recycled Cone dispenser and rubber band
- 30 ml x Madder Red Dye
- 30 ml x Iron Violet Dye
- 30 ml x Kasam Green
- 30 ml x Chebula Black
- 5 gm x Gum Powder
- 4 x Icecream sticks
- 1 x Organic cotton napkin
- 1 x Practice fabric
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
- 2 x Sponge
- Naturally dyed pouch
- Instruction manual
- Video Tutorial
Care & Handling
- Please wash natural dyed fabric with pH neutral soap.
- Keep the colors airtight as these are natural and can get oxidized and fermented. Always shake the bottle before use. Normal shelf life if kept in a cool dry place is 6 to 8 months.
- Resist paste when made should be stored in fridge.
- If using your own fabric, check if its is ready to take dye by dropping few drops of water. If it gets absorbed within 5 seconds, it is. If not, please scour your fabric by boiling it with detergent powder for 15-20 minutes.