- Add to your Diwali home decor with these traditional pure copper diyas/ghee batti holders.
- The radiant colored copper diyas will illuminate your home with the warm glow of tradition.
- Place these diyas as table centerpiece, rangoli diyas and even as the diya for your home mandir/pooja thali.
- Gift these ethnic creations to your friends and family for a festival, housewarming, wedding or the start of a new chapter in their lives.
- Make this year's Diwali decor traditional and special for all your loved ones.
About Copper Enamelling:
- Copper enamelled products are handcrafted by artisans from the western ghats of Maharashtra, India.
- Copper Enameling is the age-old craft of fusing glass onto the copper surface for color enrichment.
- The glass powder is laid onto the copper surface in requisite patterns and the assembly is heated to 700 to 900°C, at which point the powdered glass melts to form a coat on the copper surface. This glass enameling not only lends vibrant colors to the copper surface, but also prevents it from oxidizing, suitable for everyday use.
- Material: Copper Enamel
- Dimensions: 5.5 cm (l) x 6.8 cm (b)
- 2 x Copper diyas
Care and Handling
- Do not wash the product.
- Clean occasionally and remove dust, wipe with dry or wet cloth and a mild disinfectant.
- Display in an area away from direct sunlight.
- These products are biodegradable and safe for the environment, one may naturally dispose it.
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture.
- When not in use, store in a separate box.