- Add an artsy touch to your gifts with these Chitrakathi-themed envelopes and gift cards.
- Use the notebooks for planning, sketching, jotting notes, and journaling, etc.
- Made out of recycled handmade paper, these products are sustainable, unique, and beautifully designed.
- Chitrakathi is an ancient folk tradition and a unique painting style practiced in Pinguli, a small village in the Sindhudurg district in Maharashtra, India.
- Help preserve this ancient artform and get this set that consists of handcrafted notebooks, bookmarks envelopes, and gift cards!
- Material: Recycled Handmade Paper
- Dimensions: Envelope - 20.5 cm (L) x 8.1 cm (B) | Gift Card - 7.6 cm (L) x 5 cm (B) | Bookmark - 15.2 cm (L) x 3.5 cm (B) | A6 Notebook - 14.7 cm (L) x 10.4 cm (B)
- 12 x Assorted Envelopes
- 12 x Assorted gift cards
- 2 x A6 Notebooks (Assorted designs)
- 4 x Bookmarks
Care & Handling
- Clean with a dry cloth.
- While not in use, store them in a dry place.
- Avoid contact with water and other liquids.