- Ideal for beginners: You don't have to be a skilled artist to start art journaling.
- Form of self-care: Just like an ordinary journal, you can maintain an art journal as a method of self-care, using both words and art.
- Form of self-expression: This vibrant themed journal is a healthy way to explore your thoughts, ideas, feelings and emotions.
- No rules: You can write, scribble, draw, paint, stick pictures and do absolutely anything.
- Fun activity: Using an art journal, you can bond with your inner child and be carefree with your art.
- Perfect gift: You can gift this kit to yourself or a loved one to start a journey of self-discovery!
Your DIY Kit Contains:
- 1 x Black envelope (5.15 x 7.15 inches)
- 1 x Brown tag (3 x 6 cm)
- 3 x Journaling cards (Assorted sizes)
- 1 x Handmade paper (3.5 x 5.5 inches approx.)
- 1 x Grid paper (4 x 6 inches approx.)
- 2 x Memo sheets (4 x 6 inches)
- 3 x Washi Tape samples (assorted sizes)
- 2 x Die Cuts (assorted sizes)
- 2 x Vellum Polaroids (2 x 2.5 inches)
- 1 x Sticker sheet (4x5 inches)
- 1 x Paper Doily
- 1 x A5 Journal
Note: Cover print for Journal is representative. Actual print may differ from images. Each kit comes with a different print.