About the Position / Roles and Responsibilities
An Ideal applicant should be able to handle photos and videos. He/she should be able to work under pressure and should adhere to deadlines. A good sense of camera angles and moments when it comes to video and a good sense of photography composition rules and color theory will be a key factor for this role.
• Take the brief to understand specifications and work closely with the creative team to develop the concept.
• Capture images/videos until you achieve desired results
• Direct models for the poses, mood and overall feel of the product shots
• Finding the best angles for the product and arranging lights to capture the product in a relevant mood.
• Constantly improve image quality using various lighting techniques.
•Use and maintain technical equipment (cameras, lenses, lighting etc).
•Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications.
•Ensure that all photo equipment is looked after and stored away correctly.
•Archive Raw photographic images and maintain a database.
•Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
•Keep abreast of photographic best practices and procedures.
•Suggesting innovative ideas regarding lighting and shooting techniques.
•Taking feedback from the creative producer and improvising on the same.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Product Photographer, Photographer, or a similar role in the Media industry.
• An attractive portfolio of past work.
• Good knowledge of Product Lighting.
• Good knowledge of Manual settings on Camera and lighting.
• Good time management and decision-making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work any time as well as on weekends.
• Willingness to travel as per the shoot requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• A detailed oriented individual.
• Ability to come up with innovative ideas.
• Experience working with different cameras and lighting equipment.
• Good knowledge of Photoshop and Lightroom will be an added advantage.
• Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Friday
• Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
• 1 month probation before conversion to full-time
• Exponential career growth based on performance
• A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with subject as "Product Photographer"