Graphic Designer - Marketing & Communication
About the Position / Roles and Responsibilities
This role requires the candidate to work with internal Marketing and Creative team members. We are looking for inherently driven, goal oriented individuals who are organized, enjoy graphic design and also are comfortable interacting and working with people.
• Create visual concepts for the launch of new brands, product concepts, artforms and experiences
• Create marketing collateral such as creatives for social media, whatsapp and emails
• Basic Image manipulation, color correction, masking and retouching and cropping
• Labeling of images, reproduction of creatives
• Reproduction of artworks
• Technical skills Must Have: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Technical skills Good-to-have: Other Adobe Suite applications like After Effects
• Creative bent of mind and a passion for graphic design
• Ability to manage large number of creatives and organize files
• Understands and is able to learn basic web applications and tools
• Experience: 1-4 Years
• Grasp on English Language (Spoken/Written)
• Candidates should be able to think on their feet. Should be comfortable in dealing with moderate ambiguity. Should be comfortable multitasking.
• Should be a hustler who can manage and get things done when needed. Should be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the work done yourself on an ongoing basis.
• Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
• Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
• 1 month probation before conversion to full-time
• Exponential career growth based on performance
• A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Graphic Designer - Marketing & Communication"