Graphic Designer Executive
About the Position / Roles and Responsibilities
This role requires the candidate to work with Internal Operations and Creative team members. We are looking for inherently driven, goal oriented individuals who are organized, enjoy graphic design and also are comfortable interacting and working with people.The candidate will report into the Team Leader.
• Digitising, recoloring, resizing of Artworks
• Design and color variation creation
• Basic Image manipulation, color correction, masking and retouching and cropping
• Labeling of images, reproduction of creatives
• Reproduction of artworks
• Technical skills Must Have: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
• Creative bent of mind and a passion for graphic design
• Ability to manage large number of creatives and organize files
• Understands and is able to learn basic web applications and tools
• Experience: 0-2 Years
• Grasp on English Language (Spoken/Written)
• Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
• Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
• 1 month probation before conversion to full-time
• Exponential career growth based on performance
• A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with subject as "Graphic Design Executive"