Associate - Content & Catalog
About the Position / Roles and Responsibilities
This role requires the candidate to work with internal website operations team members. We are looking for inherently driven, goal oriented individuals who enjoy interacting and working with people and are comfortable with easy-to-use web applications and systems.
•Ready the backend portal for website product onboarding.
• Creating product description pages.
• Uploading images and textures
• Regular website content and product information updates
• Operational and coordination activities related to catalog
• Experience: 0-2 Years
• Strong Grasp on English Language (Spoken/Written)
• Candidate should be able to think on their feet
• Should be comfortable multitasking.
• Should be a hustler who can manage and get things done when needed. Should be willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done themselves on an ongoing basis
• Understands and is able to learn basic web applications and tools
• Attention to detail and ability to work with checklists and task management tools
• Should be an excellent Team player, and should get along well with colleagues
• E-commerce experience is a plus
• Flexible Working Hours. Indicative timing: 9AM to 7PM. Monday to Saturday
• Location: Indiranagar, Bengaluru.
• 1 month probation before conversion to full-time
• Exponential career growth based on performance
• A flat org and informal structure where performance and superiority of thought drives all decisions
• Work closely with the leadership team at Zwende
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com with subject as "Associate - Content & Catalog"