You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Conferences, Cocktail Nights or Weekend Brunches - This pretty little handcrafted clutch is chic & classy for any occasion
- A minimalist's dream, this slim handcrafted clutch with its super soft leather goes perfectly with denim dresses, adding a touch of color to your overall look
- Versatile & compact, this handcrafted clutch can be teamed with formal and casual wear alike, plus both Indian and Western outfits
- These handmade bags make great handmade gifts
- All designs on the handmade bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All handmade bags are handcrafted by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each handmade bag comes with a lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep the handcrafted clutches breathable pouches.
- These handmade bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
This super-slim envelope with its bold decorative band is the chicest compact addition to our collection. Slim, yet just the right size, it boasts of 3 card slots and one large open pocket that fits your essential cards, phone, some cosmetics and cash! Take it out for a party night, weekend lunch or even just running errands. Available in hand-drawn Tholu Bommalata and Madhubani floral and geometric designs in extrenely soft genuine leather by Studio Moya.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to handmade bags,wallets & fashion accessories by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
tags: natural leather, genuine leather, tholu bommalata, madhubani, handmade gifts
Haven't tried customization yet?
Don’t Worry - What you see is what you get!
To let you experience 'Zwende customization' to its fullest, we have a 'no holds barred' 365 day return policy.*
For any major design variation and/or manufacturing defect, it’s a no-questions-asked return policy. For all other cases where the product doesn’t match your expectations, all we want is detailed feedback and a candid conversation.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity!
*All items to be returned in unused condition, and in the original packaging only.