You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All diffusers are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Craftizen, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- The frame holding the aromatic liquid is based on the Bastar Metal Craft. The artwork is stuck on heat resistance glass.
- Since the leather used is a natural material, it reacts to weather conditions: the leather stiffens in extreme heat, and softens at very lower temperatures. It is best to avoid both extremes.
- Keep indoors and don’t expose to direct sunlight – color may fade with time, if used outdoors.
- Diffuser are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
- All diffusers, available at Zwende, are shipped with two tea-lights.
Aromatic oil candle-lit diffuser made using Handpainted Artwork on Leather and Bastar frames by Artisans. Light up and enhance your living space with this beautiful piece of art.
Haven't tried customization yet?
Don’t Worry - What you see is what you get!
To let you experience 'Zwende customization' to its fullest, we have a 'no holds barred' 365 day return policy.*
For any major design variation and/or manufacturing defect, it’s a no-questions-asked return policy. For all other cases where the product doesn’t match your expectations, all we want is detailed feedback and a candid conversation.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity!
*All items to be returned in unused condition, and in the original packaging only.