- Use this handmade bag as a sling with the strap on, or a clutch with the strap off!
- Pair it with a light kurti and some form fitting jeans to make your S.O’s eyes pop.
- All designs on the handmade bags are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All bags are handmade by skilled bag makers, using genuine leather
- Each handmade bag comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep these handmade bags in breathable pouches.
- These handmade bags are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
Vivacious, fun, classy, stylish and handcrafted! This adorable vintage blue handmade sling bag is embellished with a pattern inspired from a traditional Indian art form called Tholu Bommalata. It is the pièce de résistance of your “carefully casual” date outfit.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to handmade bags - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
tags: handcrafted, natural leather, genuine leather, tholu bommalata, hand-painted
Haven't tried customization yet?
Don’t Worry - What you see is what you get!
To let you experience 'Zwende customization' to its fullest, we have a 'no holds barred' 365 day return policy.*
For any major design variation and/or manufacturing defect, it’s a no-questions-asked return policy. For all other cases where the product doesn’t match your expectations, all we want is detailed feedback and a candid conversation.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity!
*All items to be returned in unused condition, and in the original packaging only.