- Use these lovely copper enamel wall plates to give your wall an aesthetic makeover!
- The plates are handcrafted by talented artisans in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra.
- While the base of the plate is made of pure copper, the top is coated with glass enamel.
- This is achieved by spreading coloured glass powder on the top and heating it at 700-900°C.
- The glass enamel provides vibrancy to the copper and also prevents it from oxidizing.
- Can be used for poojas and festive occasions too!
- These wall plates will give your home a traditional, yet modern look!
- Material: Enameled Copper
- Dimensions: Small - 8" (20.32 cm) (D) | Medium - 10" (25.4 cm) (D) | Large - 12" (30.5 cm) (D)
- 1 x Wall plate
Care & Handling
- Wipe with a dry cloth.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as part of the artform.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like