- Store water in this rustic copper water dispenser and give your kitchen a vintage look.
- The dispenser is handcrafted by Thatheras from the village of Jandiala Guru, Punjab.
- It has a unique round bottom appearance making it all the more attractive!
- It has a tap fitted as its outlet for convenience.
- The water stored in a copper vessel for 8 hours is called 'Tamra Jal'.
- According to Ayurveda, drinking this water slows down ageing and also detoxifies the body and aids in weight loss.
- The dispenser is made of copper while the tap, stand and lid are made of brass.
- Customize by choosing the capacity & personalization of the product.
- Material: Copper
- Capacity: 3L | 5L
- Note: Assembly is required for the tap.
- 3 Litre- 21.5 x 21.5 x 14 cms (Pot), 20 x 20 x 13 cms (Stand)
- 5 Litre- 25 x 25 x 17 cms (Pot), 30 x 30 x 15 cms (Stand)
Care and Handling
- Use Pitambari powder and water to clean the product.
- Alternatively, a mix of wheat flour, salt & vinegar or tamarind & salt can be used to clean the product.
- Small black marks and scratches will be present on the dispenser as copper is used.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as part of the workmanship.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.