- Made from solid copper and hand hammered to create a beautiful, rustic and unique piece that you can use in any corner of your home.
- The diya is crafted by Thatheras from the village of Jandiala Guru, Punjab. A UNESCO listed craft form, it’s made with love & dedication without the use of any machines.
- The diya is lacquered which prevents it from tarnishing.
- These beautiful handcrafted hammered diyas can burn for 5-6 hours with a single refill of oil, which makes them a sustainable option during all celebrations.
- Material: Copper
- Dimensions : 8.5 cm (D) x 4 cm (H)
- 2 x Copper Diyas
Care & Handling
- Use Pitambari powder and water to clean the product.
- Alternatively, a mix of wheat flour, salt & vinegar or tamarind & salt can be used to clean the product.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as part of the workmanship.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like