- Why use candle lights, when the original is back with simplicity and timelessness!
- Inspired by the hemispherical domes of the stupas of Sanchi, these handspun oil lamps are meditative and aesthetic.
- The lamps are spun by hand out of brass sheets.
- The fuel chamber can hold upto 25 ml of oil. Pour oil, insert wick and light the lamp.
- Use for meditation and to create a soothing atmosphere in your home, or as a decorative piece in your living space.
- Burn Time: 2-3 hours
- Material: Brass with a lacquered coat
- Dimensions: 10.8 cm (D) x 7 cm (H)
- 1 x Brass oil lamp
Care & Handling
- The lacquered products may darken and the brass will begin to acquire a patina as it ages.
- To clean, wipe with a dry or soft moist cloth.
- Never wash your lacquered products.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Rated 5 starsYesterdayHave ordered more!
Loved it! Have ordered more!VKVaman K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 stars4 months agoMarvel piece of art.
It's beautiful product n value for money as well. Something unique diyas. ThanksPPPradip P.Verified Buyer
You may also like