- Explore the timeless art of natural dyeing with this all-inclusive DIY kit!
- This kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions & a video tutorial to help you make your masterpiece!
- Perfect for ages above 9 years, this kit is a delight for children and adults alike.
- Items in this kit are eco-friendly & sustainable and include natural dye paste, organic fabric & more!
- Have an occasion coming up? Gift it to your art lovers friends to make them smile.
- Each kit comes with dyes not only sufficient to learn this handcrafted technique, but also to explore and create more products.
- 30 ml x Fabric Madder Red Dye
- 30 ml x Fabric Chebula Black Dye
- 30 ml x Fabric Iron Violet Dye
- 30 ml x Fabric Kasam Green Dye
- 5 gms x Gum Powder
- 1 x Organic cotton napkin
- 4 x Ice cream sticks
- 1 x Practice fabric
- 4 x Printing pads
- 1 x Wood Block
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
- 1 x Natural dye pouch
- Instruction manual
- Video Tutorial
Care & Handling
- Keep the colors airtight as these are natural and can get oxidized and fermented. Always shake the bottle before use. Normal shelf life if kept in a cool dry place is 6 to 8 months.
- If it is in a very thin consistency for your use, learn and apply the use of gum powder in the tutorial video.
- Block Printing with Natural Dye Paste (Cold palette)
- Please wash natural dyed fabric with pH neutral soap.
- Keep blocks upside down to prevent them from getting chipped. Clean with soft brush and wet cloth when changing colors.
- If using your own fabric, check if its is ready to take dye by dropping few drops of water. If it gets absorbed within 5 seconds, it is. If not, please scour your fabric by boiling it with detergent powder for 15-20 minutes.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
You may also like