- This celebratory set of exquisitely crafted porcelain diyas is inspired from India's shared heritage, culture and immense love for flowers.
- A tribute to India’s vibrant blooms, each diya is adorned with tranquil motifs in soothing pastels, reminiscent of cherished flowers like the marigold (gende ka phool), champak (sonchapha), hibiscus and aboli.
- Each diya is embellished with gold that elicits an air of subtle elegance.
- The diyas are handcrafted using high-quality porcelain and long-lasting paints.
- These diyas are light-weight, easy to maintain and clean. The diyas come along with a packet of wicks.
- Ideal festive gift, wedding gift and makes a lovely wedding favour/souvenir.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions of Diya: 9.6 cm (l) x 8.1 cm (b) x 2.7 cm (h)
- 4 x Diyas
- 1 x Wicks packet
- 1 x Oil bottle
- 1 x Brochure
Care and Handling
- Clean each diya well with a paper towel to remove any grime and then immerse in warm water. After allowing it to soak for about 10-15 minutes, use a soft scrubber and liquid detergent to gently wash the diyas. Once all the diyas are washed, wipe with a soft fabric cloth and store away safely to use another day.
- Do not scrub hard. Do not use a metallic or rough scrubber. Do not scrub the golden edge of the diyas. Keep these out of reach of children and pets to maintain its fragility.
- Take care while lighting the diyas; do not light directly on or near an inflammable surface, place away from the direction of wind and any flowy drapery, and do not leave the flame unattended.