- Look chic and sophisticated in no time with these copper enameled earrings!
- Inspired by the colours and designs used by the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright, these earrings are the perfect way to look effortlessly stylish.
- These statement pieces are handcrafted by talented artisans in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra.
- While the base of the earrings is made of pure copper, the top is coated with glass enamel.
- This is achieved by spreading coloured glass powder on the top and heating it at 700-900°C.
- The glass enamel gives the copper some vibrancy and also prevents it from oxidising so that it lasts for years to come.
- The earrings have rustic and quirky designs that will be conversation starters for sure!
- Material: Enameled Copper
- Dimensions: 7 cm (L) x 1.5 cm (B)
- 1 Pair x Earrings
Care & Handling
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- As the product is handcrafted, treat minor imperfections as a part of the artform.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not soak in any liquid.
- While not in use, store them in an airtight box.
Ready to Gift
Packed in a reusable cotton bag with a free handwritten gift card!