- A perfect blend of style and sustainability, this handcrafted denim sling bag is a definite head turner!
- Made using post-consumer jeans and post-industrial denim, the bag is a wonderful amalgamation of function & zero waste practices.
- Each sling bag consists of different coloured patches, giving it a unique look.
- Branded zippers and non-corrosive metal fittings ensure durability of the backpack, allowing you to flaunt it for years to come!
- 1 main compartment
- 1 external zipped pocket
- Adjustable strap
- Dimensions: 7 x 8 (18 cm x 20 cm)
- Strap length: 50 inches (127 cms)
- Material: Post-industrial denim & felt
- Made In: Mumbai, India
Care and Handling
- To maintain hygiene, all the sourced material is industrially washed in a rigorous manner.
- Store your dwij bag in a dry place. Wipe it with a damp cloth for regular maintenance.
- Spills and stains must be cleaned immediately.
- Gentle hand wash using mild soap and cold water is recommended. Do not soak and air dry it in a shade.
- Avoid machine wash.
- If the bag gets wet in rain or while cleaning, air dry it completely before using it to carry any papers/ tech gadget/ valuable accessory.
- A quick round of ironing can give it a brand-new appearance.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLoved the well-made bag and the personal touch from the makers ❤️
I love it! Thank you! The bag was really well made. I liked the touch where you put the actual bag inside another one and the little card from the makersARANURADHA R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely Product
Thank you!PKPranav K.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySmart and eco friendly too
Very well made bag. Looks really smart. I loved the personal note that came with the bagARANURADHA R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSmall and handy
The Upcycled denim sling bag is very handy, especially during morning walks when you need to carry your mobile, house keys and some cashCPChandrika P.Verified Buyer
You may also like