- This lamp is the ideal accent to any table and will bring warmth and light to your space!
- Make your festivities more sparkling with this aesthetic and vibrant lamp!
- Hand-painted on genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, the lamps showcase the art form of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the traditional shadow puppetry of Andhra Pradesh that dates back to the 12th century.
- The lamp comes with a 1.5 m wire, and a 2-pin plug.
- Dimensions: Total Length - 31 cm (12 inch) | Lamp base width - 10.16 cm (4 inch) | Lamp shade (h) - 28 cm (11 inch) | Lamp shade (b) - 29.2 cm (11.5 inch)
- Material: Parchment leather with Metal frame
- Type of holder: B22
- Recommended bulb: LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Lampshade Shape: Trapezium
- Lampshade + Lamp Base: 1 x Lampshade | 1 x Lamp Base | 1 x 1.5 m wire with a 2-pin plug
- Only Lampshade: 1 x Lampshade | 1 x 1.5 m wire with a 2-pin plug
Care and Handling
- Wipe the lamp clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
- The lampshade is not washable. Avoid direct contact with water.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic Items Received
I got my items. They are amazing. 👌 Thank you very much.SSSoma S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing Product Worth Buying
its really amazing🙂 worth for buying it🔥 nice product. keep going like this❤️ All the best for upcoming products🤝SNsiva n.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMulti coloured Ganesha medium lamp
I liked it very much.....thank you to the artisans who worked behind itSPSandhya P.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful!!!
Pleasant and love these arts which bring traditional ambience to the place.ARAkhil R.Verified Buyer