- This lamp is the ideal accent to any table and will bring warmth and light to your space!
- Make your festivities more sparkling with this aesthetic and vibrant lamp!
- Hand-painted on genuine parchment leather by skilled artists, the lamps showcase the artform of Tholu Bommalata.
- Tholu Bommalata is the traditional shadow puppetry of Andhra Pradesh that dates back to the 12th century.
- Pick from an array of patterns and designs!
- Dimensions: 16 cm (H) | Base - 15 cm (L) x 15 (W) | Top - 9 cm (L) x 9 cm (W)
- Material: Parchment leather with Metal frame
- Type of holder: B22
- Recommended bulb: LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts LED Warm White, 3 or 5 watts
- Length of wire included: 1 m
- Type of plug: 2-pin
- Lampshade Shape: Conical
- Wipe the lamp clean with a dry cloth.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
Hand Painted by Artisans for You
The lamp is pre-fitted with a cord that is 1 meter long, B22 pin type holder and has a 2-pin plug suitable for Indian sockets (220V).
Bulbs are not included with the lamp.
The recommended bulb type is LED Warm White, either 3 or 5 watts.
The lamp features a metal frame and a parchment leather shade. To clean, use a soft dry cloth to wipe the lamp clean and keep it away from sharp objects to prevent damage.
The lamp is pre-assembled and doesn't need any further assembly.
The lamp comes with a 2-pin plug that is compatible with Indian sockets (220V). It can be used in other countries with a universal travel adapter.
Inspiration & History
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFantastic Items Received
I got my items. They are amazing. 👌 Thank you very much.SSSoma S.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing Product Worth Buying
its really amazing🙂 worth for buying it🔥 nice product. keep going like this❤️ All the best for upcoming products🤝SNsiva n.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMulti coloured Ganesha medium lamp
I liked it very much.....thank you to the artisans who worked behind itSPSandhya P.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful!!!
Pleasant and love these arts which bring traditional ambience to the place.ARAkhil R.Verified Buyer