- This celebratory set of exquisitely crafted porcelain diyas is inspired from India's shared heritage, culture and immense love for flowers.
- A tribute to India’s vibrant blooms, each diya is adorned with tranquil motifs in soothing pastels, reminiscent of cherished flowers like the marigold (gende ka phool), champak (sonchapha), hibiscus and aboli.
- Each diya is embellished with gold that elicits an air of subtle elegance.
- The diyas are handcrafted using high-quality porcelain and long-lasting paints.
- These diyas are light-weight, easy to maintain and clean. The diyas come along with a packet of wicks.
- Ideal festive gift, wedding gift and makes a lovely wedding favour/souvenir.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions of Diya: 9.6 cm (l) x 8.1 cm (b) x 2.7 cm (h)
- 4 x Diyas
- 1 x Wicks packet
- 1 x Oil bottle
- 1 x Brochure
Care and Handling
- Clean each diya well with a paper towel to remove any grime and then immerse in warm water. After allowing it to soak for about 10-15 minutes, use a soft scrubber and liquid detergent to gently wash the diyas. Once all the diyas are washed, wipe with a soft fabric cloth and store away safely to use another day.
- Do not scrub hard. Do not use a metallic or rough scrubber. Do not scrub the golden edge of the diyas. Keep these out of reach of children and pets to maintain its fragility.
- Take care while lighting the diyas; do not light directly on or near an inflammable surface, place away from the direction of wind and any flowy drapery, and do not leave the flame unattended.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.