- Inspired by the great churning of the ocean described in Indian mythology - the Samudra Manthan, these mugs are handcrafted to suit every mood and occasion.
- Adorned in traditional motifs that depict scenes from Samudra Manthan, and embellished with gold, these mugs are perfect for just about anything you love - a steaming cuppa of tea or coffee, or perhaps some soothing soup.
- The mugs are handcrafted using high-quality porcelain and long-lasting paints.
- These mugs are light-weight, easy to maintain and clean.
- Ideal festive gift, wedding gift, makes a lovely wedding favour, souvenir, or a corporate memento.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm (l) x 11 cm (b) x 11.5 cm (h)
- Set of 1: 1 x Mug
- Set of 2: 2 x Mugs
Care and Handling
- Clean each mug well with a paper towel to remove any grime and then immerse in warm water. After allowing it to soak for about 10-15 minutes, use a soft scrubber and liquid detergent to gently wash the mugs. Once washed, wipe with a soft fabric cloth and store away safely to use another day.
- Do not scrub hard. Do not use a metallic or rough scrubber. Do not scrub the golden edge of the mugs. Keep these out of reach of children and pets to maintain its fragility.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.