- Up your style quotient with this exquisite and elegant handbag.
- Handwoven in kauna grass by women artisans from West Bengal, this bag exudes class and sophistication!
- Kauna grass, also called the Chinese alpine is a perennial plant that is grown in countries like India, Bhutan, Nepal and other Asian countries.
- It is strong, sturdy and durable.
- The large and unique design of the bag is perfect for storing your notebooks, cosmetics and anything else you use on a daily basis.
- You can carry it to the office, during trips, for shopping and even during a fun day out with your friends!
- Material: Kauna Grass
- Dimensions: 42.5 cms x 27.5 cms x 12.5 cms
- 1 x Handbag
Care and Handling
- To clean the basket, wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Since the product is handwoven, treat minor imperfections as part of the craftsmanship.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.