- Explore the timeless art of natural dyeing with this all-inclusive DIY kit!
- This kit comes with easy-to-follow instructions & a video tutorial to help you make your masterpiece!
- Perfect for ages above 9 years, this kit is a delight for children and adults alike.
- Items in this kit are eco-friendly & sustainable and include natural dye paste, organic fabric & more!
- Have an occasion coming up? Gift it to your art lovers friends to make them smile.
- Each kit comes with dyes not only sufficient to learn this handcrafted technique, but also to explore and create more products.
- 50 gms x Indigo Dye
- 100 gms x Lime Powder
- 4 x Organic Cotton 10" Fabrics
- 2 x Wood Blocks
- Needle and thread
- 1 x Small Wood Pole
- 2 x Binder Clips
- 1 x Pair of Gloves
- 1 x Biodegradable Spoon
- 4 x Tester 2" Swatches
- Natural Dye Pouch
- Instruction manual
- Video Tutorial
Care & Handling
- Always wear a mask, goggles and gloves while handling the lime and indigo powders.
- Indigo Vat to be always kept airtight or else color will oxidize.
- Tie threads very tight to ensure resisted pattern areas.
- If using your own fabric, check if its is ready to take dye by dropping few drops of water. If it gets absorbed within 5 seconds, it is. If not, please scour your fabric by boiling it with detergent powder for 15-20 minutes.
With your gift, we'll deliver the love too!
Add a gift message at checkout & we'll attach a handwritten note with the package.