You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All designs on the ipad sleeves are carefully handcrafted by Tholu Bommalata artisans at Studio Moya, with natural leather. The beauty of a handcrafted product lies in its imperfections. Please treat minor imperfections as part of the art form.
- All ipad sleeves are handmade by skilled bag makers at Studio Moya, using genuine leather
- Each ipad seeve comes with a fabric lining. Color and pattern of the fabric may vary to match the design / leather applied and could differ from the image shown
- When not in use, keep in breathable pouches.
- ipad sleeves are not washable – to clean, wipe with dry cloth. Avoid direct contact with water.
Express your personality with this classic iPad sleeve in a minimalist design. Teeming with life, in bright colors and a floral pattern, it’s the perfect accessory for an effortless chic look.
Old traditions and new styles come together in this modern representation of Tholu Bommalata, an art form rich in technique and narrative. Earlier used for creating leather puppets for puppet shows, this art form, with its intricate details and vibrant colors, is now uniquely being adapted to fashion accessories by Studio Moya - a portfolio rare to be found elsewhere.
Sleeve fits 1st generation iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air
tags: handcrafted, natural leather, genuine leather, tholu bommalata, hand-painted
Photo Credits: Photography by Zwende | Handcrafting and Location Credits: Studio Moya workshop
Haven't tried customization yet?
Don’t Worry - What you see is what you get!
To let you experience 'Zwende customization' to its fullest, we have a 'no holds barred' 365 day return policy.*
For any major design variation and/or manufacturing defect, it’s a no-questions-asked return policy. For all other cases where the product doesn’t match your expectations, all we want is detailed feedback and a candid conversation.
Go ahead, unleash your creativity!
*All items to be returned in unused condition, and in the original packaging only.